What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was freezing in Logan as a freshman at Utah State. Jenny was almost engaged to Todd. I was investigating rock climbing with my outdoorsy roommate from Maine. Loving college life - unaware at how much better it would be each additional year (mostly)!
5 things on my to-do list today (and everyday, for me they are all about the same):
1. Prayers/Read Scriptures/Ensign
5 things on my to-do list today (and everyday, for me they are all about the same):2. Clean up breakfast/dress girls/tidy house or push the girls through the park with a friend/play w-girls/meet Daddy coming home
3. Lunch/Story time (then girls nap)/Dishes/I nap/read, Google sketch or blog (free time)
4. Dinner/Dishes/tidy house again/Bedtime routine
5. TIME FOR ME! I usually sit down next to Jon in the office (and free time) if I don't have other things that need to be done, like Primary or hanging the clothes up since we don't have a dryer...at least we have a washer. :) AND eat a bowl of cereal (Corn Chex).
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:First things first - I would talk to a financial adviser because let's be honest I don't have a clue how to invest money.
2 of my bad habits:
1. I far too good at procrastinating
2. I too often offer unsolicited advice or suggestions if I think there is a better way something should be done (especially with my family and then even more in the kitchen).
5 places I have lived:
Pueblo, CO; Billings MT, Pleasant Grove - Orem - Sandy - Woodland Hills - Logan - Spanish Fork - Bountiful - North Salt Lake UT; Guadalajara, Mexico
Home Sweet Home
5 Jobs I have had:
Home Sweet Home1. Penguin Copier (got me through high school and my trip to England)
2. Nutritionist/Purchasing asst. (got me the internship)
3. Waitress (Juniper Inn/Maddox Ranch House)
4. Personal Trainer (loved)
5. MOM (love the most!)
5 Things people don't know about me:1. I can't drive and talk (even to other passengers)
2. I blow my nose in the shower
3. I don't like milk and if ever offered a snail I shall decline
4. I think buffalo are ugly.
5. I am not a pet person - particularly indoors. I have enough fun cleaning up after my kids.

1 comment:
I love it...I blow my nose in the shower too...finally I can tell Andy that it's not just me!!!
Post a Comment