First, let's not forget the ward Christmas party. The girls sang and rang their bells in the four child primary performance. As the party drew to a close we were about to gather our stuff when the activities director stopped me and asked if we could wait just a few more minutes. Santa was coming and our family made up half the kids at the party! Anna thought it was great - especially the candy. Rissie was happy about it and apparently liked the candy too, and Lauren admitted that she was a little nervous. How cute.

I let the girls wrap Daddy's present to help them feel involved in the giving of gifts, but I could only take it so far. Notice Lauren's work with the scissors? After that, they helped with the taping, ribbon holding, and choosing of the tag. Lauren even wrote the names. Anna enjoyed the festivities with the chocolates of the season, and the tinsel, which I have no idea why I bought and will never buy again - although, they DID make for some pretty cute pictures.

We built a snowman and played in the snow together. What a great night! Anna learned the word cold and used it appropriately. To finish it off we came in for steamers and pirouettes. Mmmm.

I still can't get over what a fun Christmas this was. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. You'll have to click on these to get some of the expressions. :)

Anna Banana

We have FOUR sets of missionaries in our ward. Three of the four came over Christmas night for some food and games. It was a nice finish to a great day.



6 comments:
You are so busy! I love the picture collages--i need to learn how to make those...it is easy??? Can't believe you're about to have #4--I'm impressed. The girls are darling and we miss you guys!
What a fun treat for the missionaries to come over.
I forgot you were prego. It seems like just yesterday you were posting about being prego w/ your youngest little girl:) Oh how time flies.
I love your house! It looks like you have some room, right? I love the pictures of Christmas morning - your girls are so much fun! Good luck with your next few weeks.
I love the pictures! Being a Mom and Christmas is a lot of work, but it sure is worth it! Right? You have been busy, and those little girls will always remember it!
ok, now you know that i was here and that I saw those cute pictures. I actually saw them when you posted them I just didn't comment. So cute pictures. I am glad i had a chance to see those girls
You guys are the greatest to have all those missionaries over for dinner! They look like they all had a super-great time!
(and I love the bit about the request to stick around for Santa at the ward party ;) Awesome.
Man, I hate not being close to my friends when they have babies! I just want to help! Just know that if I lived nearby, I would be taking your girls to my house just about every day so you and the little man could get some rest.
Soak it up!
Post a Comment