


What a fun holiday Halloween has become. We had a couple parties this year to make up for not trick-or-treating (unfortunately, we didn't have the Sat. night option.) The pictures can speak for themselves, but both parties were a big hit. Our first party was at our friends, the Dunns (Sadie, Austin, and Kade's new buddy baby Derrick), house where we joined our other friends, the Cobias (Kelly, and Abby). We decorated cookies, had donut races, read stories, colored pictures, and ate lots of yummy food.There was a great turn out to the ward party last night. We visited, while the kids decorated candy bags, hit the pinata, tossed pumpkin balls into witch caldrons, pinned something on the pumpkin...n' stuff, and last but not least the trunk-or-treating! Always a treat.


To celebrate the actual day of Halloween, we all had some yummy caramel apples after dinner courtesy of our downstairs neighbors. Oh yeah, and notice that candy in Rissie's hair? She did that minutes after she got out of the shower this morning. Yay. It was really stuck too, fortunately it wasn't gum - so it came out after a little while under steaming hot water in the bathroom sink.
HAB HALUWEG
-Lauren (5)
-Lauren (5)
6 comments:
Your kids are sooo cute!
Love all the fun activities you did. You guys are awesome!
Very fun. Those apples look like they were quite the mouthful!
This is now the fifth time looking at your blog and I realized I never commented! I LOVE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!
I want to come and see these cuties for graduation..maybe we could go to nauvoo too :)
Becky I will be more then happy if my boy looks as much like me as your girls look like you...:D:D:D
Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures. I can't believe how much Anna looks like Lauren did. What a fun bunch of pictures! Way cute!
Post a Comment