The sight seeing pictures are mostly of The Green in Morristown, along with the Ford Mansion where George Washington lived. Morristown was a very cute place. If it weren't so far away from family and no mountains I could totally see us living here, or a place like it. This first picture is just an example of how the city buildings looked. The houses and appearance of Jersey is a whole 'nother post. I've already maxed out your attention span with this post I'm sure!

Lauren got tired of our adventurous sightseeing,
so she found her own place in the "family stroller".

We gave them Red Vines to keep 'em happy and enthusiastic.

Our "Home"
On week nights they provide dinner for us in the clubhouse (very nice!), and at lunch there is room for us. BUT, on the weekends when Daddy's here the girls get to eat on the coffee table.

Swimming - their favorite!





Modeling (quite literally) our little dining room and kitchen while painting.

Lauren has taken to posing for the camera.
I asked her about it - she said she likes it.


Disney Princesses with the castle - another favorite.

Anna likes to join in - but right now she destroys more than contributes. Her sisters are good sports.

Some of these shots are more to give you a shot of our living space.


The girls bedroom/living room...you can't see it, but Anna's crib is in the corner opposite the gold chair you see. What does all of this mean?? No kiddies in OUR ROOM! :)
6 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! It's nice to get a visual of where you guys are staying right now. I'm confused, though. I thought you were staying in a hotel? The decor looks like a hotel, but it has a full blown kitchen, which I've never seen in a hotel before! That's so nice you at least get your own room again!!! I can definitely relate to the freedom that gives! :)
It's a Residence Inn "hotel", so it's for extended stay guests. They provide the meals except for lunches and weekend dinners.
Oh I love the one with the 2 girls skipping down the path- so cute:)
I'm so glad you clarified where you're living...I had no idea what you had finally been able to find, but I'm glad you put pics and replied to the question comment--so nice to have the meals provided...i could get used to that! Can't believe how grown up Anna looks!
I cannot believe how fast your girls have grown up...they are adorable!! I have a nephew serving his mission in NJ and loves it! Looks like you are enjoying it too!!
I love the pictures!!! Hope you post some of your trip to New York and Boston. Miss you all, come home.
Post a Comment